2018 Mazda3 Safety
Safety is a top priority for most Hartford drivers. For that reason, the variety of 2018 Mazda3 safety features standard and available should appeal to those in the market for a small car, especially as compared to others in the segment. Explore Mazda safety with Mazda of Manchester!
Mazda3 Safety Technology
Mazda3 safety technology is packaged in the available i-ACTIVSENSE suite of driver assistance features. You and your passengers will feel secure and in control while driving around Vernon thanks to Mazda3 safety features such as:
- High Beam Control: This system automatically switches between high beams and low beams depending on oncoming traffic to significantly improve visibility at night.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: As you reverse, this system alerts you to vehicles approaching from the side with audible and visual warnings.
- Lane Departure Warning System: At speeds of 37 mph or higher, this system emits audible and visual warnings when you begin to stray from your designated lane.
- Lane Keep Assist: Meanwhile, this system adjusts your steering automatically when you unintentionally begin to leave your lane.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring: When vehicles or objects are in your blind spot, or a vehicle is quickly approaching and may enter your blind spot, this system warns you with a chime and warning light in the side mirror.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System: With this available system, your headlights pivot up to 15 degrees as you turn corners to improve visibility.
- Smart City Brake Support: In stop-and-go city traffic, this standard system adjusts the brake pads when objects are ahead of you and automatically applies the brakes if you don’t take action yourself.
- Smart Brake Support: This available system, on the other hand, functions at speeds of 10 mph and higher and lets you know when braking is immediately necessary. It also automatically applies the brakes if you don’t do so.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control: This system works within a set speed range to maintain a safe distance from the vehicles ahead of you as traffic ebbs and flows on the highway.
Test These Mazda3 Safety Features at Mazda of Manchester
Test these Mazda3 safety features when you visit Mazda of Manchester! You may find some of these technology systems available on used Mazda3 models, too. And no matter what, Glastonbury drivers always have the opportunity to pick out their favorite Mazda3 colors at the dealership!
More from Mazda of Manchester
If you’ve been searching for the perfect sedan to tackle your daily drives through Hartford and Vernon, then you’re likely curious about the attractive and innovative 2020 Mazda6. After all, it’s just as handsome as it is advanced! But which 2020 Mazda6 is best for your daily commutes and weekend adventures? We’ll help you take…
When you’re looking for an advanced SUV to add comfort and capability to your family’s everyday adventures, the new Mazda CX-9‘s interior is sure to delight. Our team has gathered a few of the key specs and features in this guide to outline the new innovative technology, high-end materials, and spacious Mazda CX-9 dimensions you can…
Whenever you take a drive around Hartford or Glastonbury, your tires are getting a workout. Because your tires are the only point of contact between your car and the ground, it’s important to keep them in good shape — and that includes tire pressure. If you’re not sure about the recommended tire pressure for your…