2019 Mazda CX-9 Performance Specs & Features
If you’ve been looking for a big people hauler for your family that’s both fun to drive and efficient, then you’re in luck! The 2019 Mazda CX-9 is a large, 3-row SUV that delivers a dynamic performance in a practical package. Check out the new Mazda CX-9 performance specs and features here with Mazda of Manchester, your certified Mazda dealer near South Windsor.
Mazda CX-9 Engines
No matter which trim level of the 2019 Mazda CX-9 you buy, you’ll get a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT). This engine comes aided by dual overhead cams, a direct coil electronic ignition, advanced direct injection, and it’s mated to a SKYACTIV® Drive 6-speed automatic transmission. In terms of performance specs, you can look forward to:
- 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque with regular unleaded fuel
- 250 h and 310 lb-ft of torque with 93 octane premium unleaded fuel
- 28 mpg highway and 22 mpg city* with front-wheel drive (FWD)
- 26 mpg highway and 20 mpg city* with all-wheel drive (AWD)
Mazda CX-9 Performance Features
The robust performance of the Mazda CX-9 is complemented by a wide range of performance systems and features, including:
- Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS)
- 4-wheel Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY suite
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
- i-ACTIV AWD® system
- Retuned suspension for increased comfort
- And more!
Mazda CX-9 Reviews
Critics agree that the Mazda CX-9 strikes a great balance between comfort and sportiness:
- Edmunds – “It drives exceptionally well compared to rivals, with confident and almost sporty handling. Thankfully, this cornering prowess doesn’t come at the expense of comfort, as the CX-9 smooths over the rough stuff with ease.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2019 Mazda CX-9 SUV has the room and safety families need combined with the dynamic ride and handling that enthusiasts demand.”
Experience the 2019 Mazda CX-9 Performance Capabilities Near Bolton
The 2019 Mazda CX-9 is available right now near Rockville at Mazda of Manchester, where you’ll find a number of Mazda CX-9 lease offers available. Test drive the new CX-9 at our dealership any day of the week to experience its dynamic performance for yourself or compare it to competitors like the 2019 Ford Explorer or the Honda Pilot, and contact us online or call us at (860) 645-4100 to find out more!
More From Mazda of Manchester
You can rest assured that you’re being protected on South Windsor roadways and beyond when you choose a Mazda SUV like the 2019 Mazda CX-5. Now that the Mazda safety ratings are in for the CX-5, you can see how impressive this model’s safety tech is as well as how it holds up against the road…
When you’re cruising around the South Windsor area, you need a vehicle like the 2018 Mazda6. Aside from enhanced performance features, this new model boasts plenty of style, too, especially with the 2018 Mazda6 exterior. From colors to accessories to standard looks, explore the 2018 Mazda6 exterior in more detail with us at Mazda of Manchester before heading…
Safety is a top priority for most South Windsor drivers. For that reason, the variety of 2018 Mazda3 safety features standard and available should appeal to those in the market for a small car, especially as compared to others in the segment. Explore Mazda safety with Mazda of Manchester! New Mazda3 Inventory Contact Us Mazda3 Safety Technology Mazda3 safety…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.