What is the 2020 MAZDA CX-5’s Towing Capacity?
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 can tow up to 2,000 pounds. When you need a crossover or SUV that packs plenty of capability, then the Mazda CX-5 is sure to excite. But is the 2020 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity up to your Glastonbury adventures? Our team at Mazda of Manchester is ready to help you discover how Mazda CX-5 towing capacity can help you make the most out of your toughest to-do’s and most exciting Hartford adventures! See how the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity can reach up to 2,000 pounds when properly equipped.
Towing Performance and Safety
The Mazda CX-5 comes packed with all sorts of performance and functionality features that are sure to help you squeeze every bit out of your Vernon drives. This Mazda’s towing capacity is achieved thanks to these advanced tech features.
- A Dynamic Stability Control system with Traction Control that carefully but quickly senses the road and adjusts power to keep your Mazda towing stable.
- Brake assistance through an Anti-Lock Brake System and Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection.
- With Lane Departure Warning, you can make sure you’re perfected centered in your lane. Lane Keep Assist even helps you through warnings.
Engines and Power
With the 2020 Mazda CX-5’s 2,000-pound max towing capacity, you’ll be able to easily tow a small boat or camper. And thanks to its efficient-yet-powerful engine options, the Mazda CX-5 is sure to suit a variety of needs in South Windsor. The base-model engine is expertly designed, but you can upgrade when you’re looking for more horsepower:
- Standard on the Sport, Touring and Grand Touring trims are the Skyactiv®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine, giving you 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- Opt for upgrades or higher trims like the Grand Touring Reserve or Signature and get Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine! This has a whopping 250 hp and 320 lb-ft of max torque.
- You can also upgrade your performance with the available i-Activ AWD®, a predictive all-wheel-drive system that prioritizes your control over your Mazda towing experience.
Maximize Your Towing Capacity With a New Mazda CX-5
The best way to decide if the 2020 Mazda CX-5’s towing capacity is right for you is by taking a test drive at Mazda of Manchester. Don’t hesitate to contact us online when you’re ready to learn more about the Mazda CX-5, including its cargo space.
More About the 2020 Mazda CX-5
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 can tow up to 2,000 pounds. When you need a crossover or SUV that packs plenty of capability, then the Mazda CX-5 is sure to excite. But is the 2020 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity up to your Glastonbury adventures? Our team at Mazda of Manchester is ready to help you discover how Mazda…
You already know the Mazda CX-5 SUV has everything you need to make your Hartford drives better than ever before, including impressive towing capacity. To show your distinct style, consider the Mazda CX-5 color options. Learn more about the large selection of Mazda CX-5 color options with our team at Mazda of Manchester! With the many color…
Drivers throughout the Hartford area know that Mazda engineers their vehicles in order to provide handsome styling, advanced technology, and outstanding performance. So when you’re looking for a new family SUV, the Mazda CX-5 is a compelling choice. But which trim level is right for you? Our team at Mazda of Manchester is ready to help you…
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is ideal for both growing families and active professionals alike. And because it’s built with Mazda principles at its core, you can trust that the 2020 Mazda CX-5’s MPG ratings are impressive enough to keep you going on trips past Hartford and Glastonbury. Learn more about Mazda CX-5 gas mileage by…
Crossover SUVs are roomy alternatives to traditional cars, offering an efficient ride with lots of cargo space without the bulk of a full-size SUV. The Mazda CX-5 offers spacious versatility for all your Hartford driving needs. Size up this great compact SUV at Mazda of Manchester and check out the 2020 Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions. View…