2020 MAZDA CX-9 Interior
When you’re looking for an advanced SUV to add comfort and capability to your family’s everyday adventures, the new Mazda CX-9‘s interior is sure to delight. Our team has gathered a few of the key specs and features in this guide to outline the new innovative technology, high-end materials, and spacious Mazda CX-9 dimensions you can enjoy.
Learn more about this premium Mazda 3-row SUV and all it has to offer with the team at Mazda of Manchester today!
Your Mazda CX-9 interior will provide you with the high-end materials and cutting-edge features you need in order to enhance your drives through Hartford and Vernon. For example, the Mazda CX-9 Signature trim comes equipped with Nappa leather-trimmed 2nd-row captain’s chairs with a console to keep you passengers comfortable as you!
If you’re looking for seating for up to eight, there are Mazda CX-9 interior configurations for you! It’s available with a bench seat in the second row, as well as a second -ow power tilt and slide feature for easy access to the back. Other Mazda CX-9 interior features include:
- Sound-dampening materials for cabin silencing
- Premium Nappa leather
- Genuine Santos Rosewood inlays – shifter surround and door switchgear
- Sculpted aluminum trim
- New for 2020: Available center row captain’s chairs with console
- Heated front seats
When you’re looking for a Mazda 3-row SUV, you’re surely looking for the latest technology in addition to its comfortable interior. Here are some Mazda CX-9 interior feature highlights you’ll find everytime you climb inside:
- Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with a 9-inch center display
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Pandora® and Stitcher™ internet radio integration
- Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Sound System with AudioPilot® 2 and 12 speakers
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free technology
With seating for up to eight passengers, the Mazda CX-9 interior leaves plenty of space for gear. The 2020 Mazda CX-9 dimensions deliver:
- Passenger volume: 135.1 cubic feet
- Cargo volume behind 3rd row: 14.4 cubic feet
- Cargo volume behind 2nd row: 38.2 cubic feet
- Cargo volume behind 1st row: 71.2 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 39.3 / 38.5 / 35.4 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.9 / 58.1 / 53.1 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 56.7 / 57.4 / 40.1 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 41 / 39.4 / 29.7 inches
Find the 2020 MAZDA CX-9 at Mazda of Manchester
Are you interested in taking home a new Mazda CX-9 in our new model inventory? Check out the available inventory at our dealership near Glastonbury, or get started online. Once you’ve found the right model and have browsed our new vehicle specials, then contact us online to get started.
More About the 2020 Mazda CX-9
When you’re looking for an advanced SUV to add comfort and capability to your family’s everyday adventures, the new Mazda CX-9‘s interior is sure to delight. Our team has gathered a few of the key specs and features in this guide to outline the new innovative technology, high-end materials, and spacious Mazda CX-9 dimensions you can…
Whether you’re going on a special adventure clear past Glastonbury or just poking around Hartford with your family, the Mazda CX-9 comes with the comfort, capability, and connectivity you need to make the most of your drives. Learn more about how Mazda CX-9 specs will help you transform your daily drives today. View CX-9 Inventory…
Mazda has become synonymous with efficiency and smart performance — and that notion is clearly reflected in the 2020 Mazda CX-9. Power and fuel-efficiency meet in this stylish SUV, making it an excellent choice for Hartford families. Equipped with FWD, it earns a solid rating of 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway.* Read on to learn more…