Post-Winter Car Maintenance Checklist
Has the harsh winter weather in South Windsor done a number on your vehicle? Even if you took many precautions for winter driving, Mother Nature sometimes has a mind of her own. Consult this post-winter car maintenance checklist from Mazda of Manchester to get your vehicle fresh and running smoothly for the approaching spring!
Spring Maintenance Checklist
As the weather warms up, cross off the items on this spring car maintenance checklist so that you can enjoy your favorite breakfast spots in Bolton all season long!
- Tires: With icy, snowy weather that hits Rockville during the winter, you may have opted to put on snow tires. If so, you should replace them with standard tires in order to extend the life of your winter tires.
- Windshield wiper blades: You likely made good use of your windshield wiper blades throughout the winter, so it’s important to check them to ensure they’re still functioning properly.
- Underbody: Wash your vehicle thoroughly to get rid of salt buildup. If salt is left alone, it has the potential to erode and rust your car.
- Brakes: Smart drivers pump their brakes consistently on slippery surfaces, which are common in winter months. Make sure to inspect them, especially if you hear squealing or grinding.
- Fluids: Top off all fluids as necessary, especially windshield wiper fluid.
- Interior: From bringing in slush to salt stains, your vehicle’s interior likely took a beating of its own over the winter. Make sure to vacuum, scrub, and wipe everything down.
Schedule Service with Mazda of Manchester
If you need help completing all of the items on your spring vehicle maintenance checklist, or if you want to learn more about maintenance every driver should know about, then schedule service with Mazda of Manchester! Our team will conduct a complete inspection to make sure everything is in tip-top shape. We can also help you learn when to get your oil changed or get you set up with pet-friendly accessories for your car so that you and your animals can get out to enjoy the spring weather in Bolton!
More from Mazda of Manchester
You can rest assured that you’re being protected on South Windsor roadways and beyond when you choose a Mazda SUV like the 2019 Mazda CX-5. Now that the Mazda safety ratings are in for the CX-5, you can see how impressive this model’s safety tech is as well as how it holds up against the road…
When you’re cruising around the South Windsor area, you need a vehicle like the 2018 Mazda6. Aside from enhanced performance features, this new model boasts plenty of style, too, especially with the 2018 Mazda6 exterior. From colors to accessories to standard looks, explore the 2018 Mazda6 exterior in more detail with us at Mazda of Manchester before heading…
Safety is a top priority for most South Windsor drivers. For that reason, the variety of 2018 Mazda3 safety features standard and available should appeal to those in the market for a small car, especially as compared to others in the segment. Explore Mazda safety with Mazda of Manchester! New Mazda3 Inventory Contact Us Mazda3 Safety Technology Mazda3 safety…