What’s Covered Under Mazda Warranty?
Find out what is covered under the Mazda Warranty, including the Mazda New Vehicle and Mazda Powertrain Warranty, then take a look at the available Mazda financial services near Hartford and Vernon to get started!
Mazda Limited Warranty Coverage
3 year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty and 5-year/60,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty:
This transferable warranty is to guarantee that new Mazda vehicles are free of defects with normal use and prescribed maintenance, and applies to all new Mazdas sold and serviced in the U.S.
3-year/36,000-mile 24/7 Roadside Assistance Program:
Complimentary with the New Vehicle Limited Warranty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Mazda Brakes Lifetime Limited Warranty:
Lifetime Genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes, with the following stipulations:
- The original purchaser must own the vehicle on which the parts were first installed.
- Installation must be done by an authorized Mazda dealer.
- Must present the service repair order from original Mazda parts as “proof of purchase.”
- The customer is responsible for installation charges.
Mazda High-Performance Replacement Battery Warranty:
If your Mazda battery was installed at a certified Mazda dealer, you enjoy the following:
- Free replacement and labor for 36 months
- 37-48 months – 30% discount on MSRP of battery
- 49-60 months – 20% discount on MSRP of battery
Learn More at Mazda of Manchester Near Glastonbury
Contact us to learn more about a Mazda extended warranty under the Mazda Extended Protection Plan, or contact our service department for your next repair.